We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
Upon delivery, the Goods will:
- Be of satisfactory quality
- Be reasonably fit for the purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract was made, you made known to us (whether this be your own specification or if you relied on our skill and judgment).
- conform to their description (errors and omissions accepted)
- If you feel that the goods you receive from us are not of satisfactory quality, not reasonably fit for purpose or not conforming to their description (errors and omissions accepted) please state your reasons to us via email within 30 days of receipt of the goods. Communications regarding conformity received after 30 days will not be entertained.
- It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials or communications
Gaz Shocks Warranty
Your Gaz Shocks purchase is covered by a two-year warranty, effective from the date that the shock was purchased.
The warranty is for the product to be free of manufacturing faults only. Wear and tear items are not covered under the warranty.
The warranty will not be valid if there is evidence of incorrect installation or signs that the unit has been tampered with, or if the shock has been used for competition purposes or has been used in a manor outside of its described specification or purpose.
- In the unlikely event of a claim under the warranty, in the first instance, please email us with your name, order number, a description of the issue and images showing the issue.
- It is a requirement of the Gaz Shocks warranty agreement that any unit deemed faulty must be returned to Gaz Shocks in Basildon, Essex for inspection. Full details of the return process will be supplied by return email. Return postage is at the claimants expense (postage back to the claimant if the unit proves faulty and is repaired or replaced will be free).
The Company (Gaz Shocks) will, at its discretion, repair or replace shocks which are part of a valid claim. No faulty unit which is part of a valid claim will be refunded.